- Notes for 9/19/2021 meeting
Re: Notes for 9/19/2021 meeting
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Great notes my friend and I am waiting on Zune.
intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sunday, September 19, 2021, 6:43 PMTo:
Re: [NVDACon] Notes for 9/19/2021 meeting
Great notes, thanks Derek.
- Discussed zoom subscriptions. Have decided to go with Zoom webinar, but after meeting Nimer discovered a meeting type called event.
- Discussed conference event systems, such as eventbright. Don't have consensus for this yet.
- Nimer, Derek, and Laura set up meeting to figure out promotional materials, set up call for topics, etc.
- Robert proposed creating another mailing list for internal use, the committee came to consensus that having multiple competing mailing lists is an issue.
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open-source enthusiast.
• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
Registered Linux User 529141.
To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for Windows, visit nvaccess.org
You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.
Thank you, and have a great day!
Join intl@NVDACon.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.