Re: Notes for 9/19/2021 meeting

lauracornwell

Great notes my friend   and I am waiting  on Zune.

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nimer Jaber
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2021, 6:43 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Cc: NVDACon@groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Notes for 9/19/2021 meeting

Great notes, thanks Derek.

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021, at 4:38 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:

  • Discussed zoom subscriptions. Have decided to go with Zoom webinar, but after meeting Nimer discovered a meeting type called event.
  • Discussed conference event systems, such as eventbright. Don't have consensus for this yet.
  • Nimer, Derek, and Laura set up meeting to figure out promotional materials, set up call for topics, etc.
  • Robert proposed creating another mailing list for internal use, the committee came to consensus that having multiple competing mailing lists is an issue.

Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Open-source enthusiast.

Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.