Re: righting a letter for zoomed and more

Nimer Jaber

Laura,

You were supposed to be working with Robert on that. Did that not happen?

I cannot meet you on Teams this week, or any other platform, but I will meet you on Sunday at the appointed time. If I am needed for a meeting, we can try to schedule something for next week, but I do have a lot going on this week. I recommend working with your assigned partner on that letter though.

Thanks.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 6:55 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Hey there, to all on this year’s planning committee I am needing some people to get ahold of me asap please I would like to set up something on teams this week if we could so that we could start working on this year’s letter to go out . so sorry that I have to be like this, but I am wantting to get rolling    on promoting this and we also need to work on a call for topics. thanks

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.