On 06/09/2021, Christopher Duffley <christophernduffley@...> wrote:
Hello to all,Most of the team members are for a two or three licenses account, at
least partially sponsored by NV Access. However, instead of a year, we
would only pay for about a month and cancel or downgrade the
I'm personally in favour of a single license and shared login data.
There were concerns yesterday that billing addresses etc would be to
easy accessible if we have a leak. This does not convince me however
and here's why:
- it's easy to purchase a prepaid card with just enough coverage for
one or two years.
- if we have only two licenses, the constrain for the holders (main
hosts) is still big as they would have to be present pretty much half
of the time in case of emergencies
- there are solutions that let you manage passwords for the whole team
with two-way authentication etc.
- it might be necessary to have two licenses for the session types
"Webinar" and "Meeting", but the exact requirements are not known yet.
Let's wait and see what Nimer can dig out amongst all the possible options.
* What would be the best for collaboration with editing notes andOur documents and templates are mostly genuine Microsoft. I have to
admit that I struggle to have reasonable results with e.g. Google
Sheets due to performance hiccups, focus lost, and all kind of weird
things. However, as I said yesterday, we have multiple possibilities
Too bad, but for Google Workspace, we have to be an NPO first in order
to get all the benefits.
* Since we want not just good content but also quality, what do youI'm pretty sure that Austin will record into Reaper through VAC or
Voice meter or whatever.
All the critical stereo stuff (all the session intros for instance)
has to be inserted afterwards.
Of course, this wouldn't be feasible for a parallel YouTube stream
unless we forget about the direct Zoom2YouTube option and go through
obs or similar.
* Doug Oliver wants to do another NVDARemote session, I forget exactlyAlways appreciated.
There were some more points on the list yesterday but I have to sort
them out first.
Next meeting is by the way Sunday in a week.
Doug, if you said it in the TeamTalk recording I have, I'll go back and