Re: What recordings do people have.

addon mania recording.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhCMXaKFXMiupItwEynkRrpWROTUXA?e=QqXlxz
the vmware i also dont have.

On 9/5/21, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com> wrote:
So last years recordings didn't get uploaded. What do people have? I'm
missing addon mania, and the vmware one for sure. I have multiple keynotes
including the finished keynote (mp3) that was streamed during the replay.

Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com