Re: NVdaCon stuff please read and let me know what you all think.

Rowen Cary

Hi,

If this year's conference still uses Teamtalk, I may not participate in the conference. I hope to see the changes in NVAccess, and I also hope that NVDA will introduce more new features.

Thanks

在 2021/8/25 23:19, Nimer Jaber 写道:

Hello,

Yes, I did read what you said. I provided options for meeting, to address your point about not having access to a Zoom meeting. If or when the group is prepared to move forward with a different platform, please let me know, and I will be more involved. TeamTalk is not common ground. I don't have it, and I am not going to install and set it up for a single meeting, just to uninstall it. Also, I repeat myself: If NVDA Con is to be a success, if it is to be representative and inclusive, if it is to be more accessible, the platform has to change. I don't have anything else to say until that change is made. As this has been an issue of discussion for years now, I have no confidence, Robert, that this change will be made, thus I am hesitant to put energy into a project that won't be inclusive or accessible to most.

Thanks.

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 8:12 AM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:
I would appreciate if you could read my notes correctly. I said that
we switch and this includes the planning.
We will go over all those options in due time.
Robert