Re: NVdaCon stuff please read and let me know what you all think.

Robert Hänggi

Nimer, we will certainly switch but we have to start on common ground first.
Zoom let's us only meet for 40 minutes right now, until we have a host
with a pro account. Teams might well be the platform for planning, it
might not be suited for the final event. Rumors say that its sound
quality isn't the best. Strangely enough, that's what I feel about
Zoom meetings. Of course, I can't say if this is a local abnormality.
'Til then
Robert

On 25/08/2021, Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:
Hello,

Can we consider, please, meeting using Google Meet, Zoom, or anything other
than TeamTalk? Both for meetings and for NVDACon itself? Please?

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 1:25 AM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...>
wrote:

Hi Minako
I'm afraid it will be terribly early for you, the details for the
meeting can be found here:
https://dateful.com/eventlink/5959565730

The link is valuable for all that want to check the date in their local
time.
Please tell me if something's wrong (especially @Laura TT server info).

On 24/08/2021, Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:
I will try to be there on the meeting. I need information for joining.
Minako Nonogaki

2021/08/24 3:12、derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>のメール:

I will try to make the Sunday meeting. I believe I will be available.

On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 8:21 PM Quentin Christensen
<quentin@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about Shaun. Please pass on condolences from all
of
us
at NV Access to his family.

Also, re Robert's proposed meeting on Sunday 29. August, 10 pm UTC,
that
works for me as well.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 2:20 PM lauracornwell <
lauracornwell1@...>
wrote:

Hey all,

I am sad to report that Shaun lost his battle with cancer on
7/5/2021. He was a big part of helping with NVDACon for 2019,and
2020
as well. For NVDACon 2021,, I am wanting to do something to
remember
his contributions.

Also, this year just happens to be NVDA 's 15th birthday and I would
like to find more people to help with this year's con. When is
everyone
available to meet for this year’s NVDACon?

If you all could would you all please reply buy the end of next
week
?
thanks laura cornwell

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 10:29 AM <lcornwell9@...> wrote:

Hey there, first I am sad to report that Shaun lost his battle with
cancer on 7/5/2021 He was a big part of 2019,and also
2020.as
well. so, if someone can please get back with me on this that would
be
great I am wantting to do something to remember all of the work
that
to help with both cons. Also when are we having hour first
planning
meeting for this year’s NVDACon?

We are going to need help please because this year just happens
be
NVDA 15th birthday. I would like to find people to help out with
this
year’s con this is laura so if people would please get back with
me
on
this .

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑
⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for
Windows, visit nvaccess.org <http://www.nvda-project.org>

Thank you, and have a great day!