Re: NVdaCon stuff please read and let me know what you all think.

Robert Hänggi

Hi Minako
I'm afraid it will be terribly early for you, the details for the
meeting can be found here:
https://dateful.com/eventlink/5959565730

The link is valuable for all that want to check the date in their local time.
Please tell me if something's wrong (especially @Laura TT server info).

On 24/08/2021, Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:
I will try to be there on the meeting. I need information for joining.
Minako Nonogaki

2021/08/24 3:12、derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>のメール:

I will try to make the Sunday meeting. I believe I will be available.

On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 8:21 PM Quentin Christensen
<quentin@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about Shaun. Please pass on condolences from all of us
at NV Access to his family.

Also, re Robert's proposed meeting on Sunday 29. August, 10 pm UTC, that
works for me as well.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 2:20 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>
wrote:

Hey all,

I am sad to report that Shaun lost his battle with cancer on
7/5/2021. He was a big part of helping with NVDACon for 2019,and 2020
as well. For NVDACon 2021,, I am wanting to do something to remember
his contributions.

Also, this year just happens to be NVDA 's 15th birthday and I would
like to find more people to help with this year's con. When is everyone
available to meet for this year’s NVDACon?

If you all could would you all please reply buy the end of next week ?
thanks laura cornwell

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 10:29 AM <lcornwell9@...> wrote:

Hey there, first I am sad to report that Shaun lost his battle with
cancer on 7/5/2021 He was a big part of 2019,and also 2020.as
well. so, if someone can please get back with me on this that would be
great I am wantting to do something to remember all of the work that
to help with both cons. Also when are we having hour first planning
meeting for this year’s NVDACon?

We are going to need help please because this year just happens to be
NVDA 15th birthday. I would like to find people to help out with this
year’s con this is laura so if people would please get back with me on
this .

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com