Re: NVdaCon stuff please read and let me know what you all think.

Robert Hänggi

I'm sad to hear that.
Could we meet on Sunday 29. August, 10 pm utc?
I can't tell how much I can do from than on because I have to move
after 20 years and probably no internet connection at the new home.
Robert

On 21/08/2021, Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:
I’m happy to connect and help out.

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021, 21:20 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Hey all,

I am sad to report that Shaun lost his battle with cancer on 7/5/2021.
He was a big part of helping with NVDACon for 2019,and 2020 as well.
For NVDACon 2021,, I am wanting to do something to remember his
contributions.

Also, this year just happens to be NVDA 's 15th birthday and I would like
to find more people to help with this year's con. When is everyone
available to meet for this year’s NVDACon?

If you all could would you all please reply buy the end of next week ?
thanks laura cornwell

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 10:29 AM <lcornwell9@...> wrote:

Hey there, first I am sad to report that Shaun lost his battle with
cancer
on 7/5/2021 He was a big part of 2019,and also 2020.as well. so,
if someone can please get back with me on this that would be great I am
wantting to do something to remember all of the work that to help with
both cons. Also when are we having hour first planning meeting for this
year’s NVDACon?

We are going to need help please because this year just happens to be
NVDA 15th birthday. I would like to find people to help out with this
year’s con this is laura so if people would please get back with me on
this .