Re: Happy Xmas (or Notmas as it is called nowadays)

lauracornwell

Hey there, to all out there, I think that teams is better then skype buy a long shot. I am ready to get this years con going so just tell me what you would like for me to do to help .

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 1:05 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Happy Xmas (or Notmas as it is called nowadays)

Hi Quentin
I hope you had pleasant holidays.
On 08/01/2021, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

A very belated Merry Christmas, and a very happy new year to all of you and
your families :)
Thanks in the name of all.
Robert, I look forward to your plans for NVDACon 2021! I've joined the new
list also.
I didn't get a notification for that though.
I've also set up a google groups list as it has some features I don't
have with groups.io.
- collaborative inbox
- direct add
- more memorable address , namely
team@nvdacon.org
I will add all those team mates I have the email address of.

Quentin, can we have a private chat about the latest developments and
NV Access' possible involvement (e.g. on Skype).

A nice weekend to all

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 2:21 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, to all on this list, I hope that things are going oK
wherever
you are . as we start this new year, I would like to say that I am ready
for work to begin on NVdaCon2021 if you look in hour google drive you
will
find a new foalder called that as well. Happy new year to all.

Web: www.nvaccess.org