Re: Happy Xmas (or Notmas as it is called nowadays)

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

A very belated Merry Christmas, and a very happy new year to all of you and your families :)

Robert, I look forward to your plans for NVDACon 2021!  I've joined the new list also.

Quentin.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 2:21 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Hey there, to all on this list, I hope that   things are going oK wherever you are . as we start this new year, I would like to say that I am ready for work to begin on NVdaCon2021 if you look in hour google drive you will find a new foalder called that as well. Happy new year to all.