Re: Happy Xmas (or Notmas as it is called nowadays)

Robert Hänggi

On 29/12/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com> wrote:
Robbert, I'm happy to add you as an owner for this list, or if I can't we
could add Joseph. I always tried to keep the announce list lower volume,
but if you have better ideas on how to handle it, let me know.
Cheers
Joseph doesn't want to be involved in the future. As he puts it, "it's
your show now".
You can transfer the (co-) ownership to info@nvdacon.org if you want.
In fact, all announcements should in future be made through NVDACon
Info instead of personal email addresses.
We have subscribed as the above to all major NVDA groups so that we
can reach 2000 people if we want to.
However, this shouldn't be the main channel for news.
I imagine more of a segmented mailing list with integrated management
so that the news can be tailored to user interests and scheduled ahead
of time.

See here:
https://influencermarketinghub.com/email-newsletter-tools/
or
https://influencermarketinghub.com/email-marketing-services/
and here:
https://influencermarketinghub.com/email-marketing-services-for-small-businesses/

Of course, a one-stop solution would be ideal. What Zoom is for video
conferencing is Kajabi for marketing:
https://kajabi.com/pricing
I'm sure you've seen it a zillion times when you've attended a webinar
or course.
However, it is about the same prize range as Zoom business.

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 6:02 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@gmail.com>
wrote:

Dear NVDACon observers, members and supporters

I wish you the very best for the holidays and the year 2021.
Thanks for all your contribution to the conference and all the feedback
it.
I don't take the incidents that occurred during the NVDACon neither
lightly nor serious, they were the expression of passion.
And passion is always good no matter how we might perceive it at first
glance.
I might be biased but the presentations were really great (and didn't
reach as many people as they actually deserved).
I have so many plans for 2021 that my brain is on the edge to explode.
I hope that many of you will support me on this endeavour.
We will truly and honestly go to new frontiers and migrating to a new
platform is the least of it.

If you're serious about helping out or if you just want to give us
your personal NVDACon history, please fill out this survey:
https://forms.gle/qTrAUAM9cGustkgf9
(anonymous if you want to stay passive)
Please take care of you and your beloved ones.
Best wishes to you all

Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com