Re: Happy Xmas (or Notmas as it is called nowadays)

Robert Hänggi

On 29/12/2020, Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh, is there a new mailing list? Interesting.
Yes, just for internal use. There are some issues with the current two
lists related to NVDACon:
- the announcement list has been neglected (one message per year is
underwhelming)
- it will be replaced by a more personal one with custom-tailored news etc.
- the planning list and its messages are all public apart from the
fact that there are members in it who are obviously not active any
more.
- NVDACon.org doesn't own these lists and can't moderate or anything with it.

The new list is at:
https://groups.io/g/nvdacon-team

However, it seems to me that former features of groups.io do slowly
disappear in the free version.
That's a pity.

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 5:08 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, sorry it took me a little time to respond but thanks for all
you have done for this year's con. And also, at the end of this form did
you put a link to hour new mailing list? Please let know thanks.