Happy Xmas (or Notmas as it is called nowadays)

Robert Hänggi

Dear NVDACon observers, members and supporters

I wish you the very best for the holidays and the year 2021.
Thanks for all your contribution to the conference and all the feedback to it.
I don't take the incidents that occurred during the NVDACon neither
lightly nor serious, they were the expression of passion.
And passion is always good no matter how we might perceive it at first glance.
I might be biased but the presentations were really great (and didn't
reach as many people as they actually deserved).
I have so many plans for 2021 that my brain is on the edge to explode.
I hope that many of you will support me on this endeavour.
We will truly and honestly go to new frontiers and migrating to a new
platform is the least of it.

If you're serious about helping out or if you just want to give us
your personal NVDACon history, please fill out this survey:
https://forms.gle/qTrAUAM9cGustkgf9
(anonymous if you want to stay passive)
Please take care of you and your beloved ones.
Best wishes to you all